Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 9: My Person

Day 09- The person who has gotten you through the most. My Mom. For as long as I can remember she has been my best friend. It's always been me and her. We are the constants in each other's life. Sure there were a few years there during middle/high school where we could only yell at each other. But don't all girls and their moms go through that? We came out on the other side pretty good though. :) I can talk to my mom about anything. I know that she is always on my side, unless I'm being completely unresonable and then she'll tell me so. Whenever anything good or bad happens she's the first person I want to tell. She is always there for me when I need her. We email every day. We text every day. We typically talk on the phone most days. We live 32 miles apart but see each other quite often. She is my rock.

0 comments: