Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 7: Most Treasured Item

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

I'm stumped. I can't pick a person or pet because it says 'item'. There are obviously a lot of things I couldn't live without: my house, my car, TV (I know, I know), ect. So because this is my blog, and my birthday, I'm going with 2 things again...because I can.


The first of my 2 'treasured items' is, my phone. Yes, I am now that person who is on the phone all the time....never talking. Last year for Valentine's Day Hubs got me the new (at the time) Motorola Droid. I absolutely love it. This is despite the fact that half the time it does what it wants. I love that I can be connected on Facebook and Twitter on it, and can look up basically anything on it. I use the GPS navigation a lot too. How did people find places before GPS & Google Maps? Seriously.


I also don't know what I'd do without my Sex & the City box set. Another gift from hubs. :)

0 comments: