Time to actually update this thing!
A few weeks ago my dad fell at the boat launch (shouldn't have been trying to launch the boat by himself, but he's impatient and just couldn't wait for me) and broke a rib. Yep, just 1, but still. He's too old to be doing this silly things by himself.
Anyways, I made him some oatmeal raisin cookies with walnuts (one of his favorites) to make him feel better. I got the recipe from Smitten Kitchen. Basically it's the recipe off the Quaker Oats container but with a few hints and extras. One thing that I found super helpful was the note on refrigerating the dough before baking. I'd had trouble in the past with having my oatmeal raisin cookies turn out super flat. Cooling the dough helped a TON. Not only did they look good, but I liked them (not my fav. usually) and Dad loved them!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:47 PM
Labels: Baking, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Those look yummy! :)
Post a Comment