Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
(Yes this is an old photo but I love it. It was obviously from my wedding, in which Cara was my MOH...it was also her birthday.)
This is easy. Cara has been my bestie since 6th grade. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life. I first met Cara, 15 years ago, at Heberle Stables where she frequently (EVERY Saturday) would tack up Jasper, go into the ring to get on, then realize she didn't have her helmet on. This would result in her asking me to hold Jasper while she went to get it. And so a wonderful, lifelong, friendship was born. :)
Cara and I have the kind of friendship where we don't have to see/talk to each other every day, in fact we can go MONTHS without speaking (we're both very busy), then get together and it's like no time has passed at all.
She's currently living in San Antonio while her husband (they just got married last week while they were home on leave and I couldn't be happier for them) is stationed there. I miss her every day and cannot wait for them to be home next year.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Day 2: Closest to for the Longest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment