
I mentioned a few posts ago that Chase got me a new laptop. We'd been talking about it a while, but I thought that's all it was, talk. I had hoped though that maybe I'd get one for Christmas though. Luckily it did and it arrived in October! We went to Best Buy and Chase had a few computers in mind but wanted me to make the final decision. I ended up choosing a Sony VAIO. I was shocked when he said ok, and we bought it. I thought he was just asking so that he could get it for me later.
Anyways, I love my new laptop! I love Windows 7...although I am still learning my way around. I also love that I can be on the computer downstairs and watch tv/hang out with Chase at the same time.
My laptop is brown. I love brown.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
New Computer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment