Today there was snow in the air...and on my car, and a little on the ground. I'm probably one of the few people in the greater Rochester area excited to see snow. I guess living in Texas for 2 years will do that to a girl. I'm really excited for our first big snow fall...I'm rather jealous of the eastern half of the state. Now keep in mind, I do work outside. :) It feels like winter outside. Wegman's (and everyone else) has Christmas decorations out already..I love it. I love the holidays. Thanksgiving is coming up so soon, it seems unreal. We will be having 3 Thanksgiving 'dinners' this year and I'm all sorts of thrilled. In other news, the hubby and I went to see Legally Blonde the Musical on Friday. It was hilarious and better than even I thought it would be! We made a total date night out of it and had dinner beforehand. It was really nice. I had a great time.
Sunday my mom and John came over for the Bills game. We made a ton of food, watched the game, and put plastic up over my windows to help fight drafts. All in all it was a long, but good day.
Not much else exciting to report.
Off to nap before Private Practice starts. No, I cannot stay up until 10pm without a nap.
Zeus found my tulle/white lights (from head/cake/gift tables at the wedding). He's so unimpressed.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Changing Seasons

Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment